Monday 14 December 2009

coughs and sneezes..........

spread diseases.in mine and mums cases,colds and for me a bad cough,and now chest infection.and why?all because a daft idiot on a neighbour," just popped in to see how you are",with a streaming bloody cold,sneezed and coughed all the time she was here.not happy.lol.ive had 2 lots of antibiotics,and the last ones my dr.tried me on a stronger one than normal.bit too strong.an hour after i took the first one i was VIOLENTLY sick,and proceeded to be the same every 30 minutes or so for the next 7 hours. back to normal ones.i am sorry,i just haven't been feeling well enough to write,or even read blogs.we have both had flu and swine flu jabs, so hopefully will escape anything worse.i do wish people would be more thoughtful when they have colds.and because ive felt so ill,the MS symptoms are that much worse.i can no longer feel anything in my hands,im getting the "electric shocks" sensations in the night,and generally feel rotten. however,life has to go on,ive made an effort this year and put the xmas lights up outside,many were thrown out as they had got passed the best,not done the lounge window,but mums bedroom window has been done.i will try and take pics soon.


i have hospital next tuesday about back.i should have gone last month.i got ready that wednesday,was up at 4.20,dressed had breakfast,woke mum at 6 as usual,she even got up before tracy arrived,i was showered,shaved and left the house at 7.15 to be in norwich by 8,30. i got in car,throwing appointment letter on front seat,started car,selected reverse,started to back down slope when.............my eye caught sight of that letter.i was sure it was wednesday.i knew it was wednesday.id even bloody checked what time i had to be there on the sunday,only........i actually SHOULD have been ther that MONDAY, how i made such a stupid mistake i have no idea.suffice it to say i had to go back in and apologise to poor mum for dragging her out of bed,lol.rung the hospital,explained,and am rebooked in for next tuesday.and yes,i checked.lol.on the 30th i have to have an assessment,as i am having another angiogram done on the 5th january.this is to check the steent i had put in.and at the end of january i have an appointment with the MS consultant. i am thinking of pitching a tent there lol.

many thanks to jeannette,Outside - Looking In - Jeannette's Jottings for the above award.according to what i was told,im supposed to say why i started blogging,and pass it on to 5 blogs that mean a lot to me,and who i think deserve it.well, i only did a post recently why i started caring and sharing.i was waiting for an assessment.carers.and decided to vent spleen lol.been here ever since.as a post note,i am waiting a new carers assessment.and have been for the past 2 months.3 phone calls,nothing changes,lol. anyway.im sorry but i cant pass it on via links,i dont have the blog urls on this laptop.but im giving it to LUCY,JANE,HERRAD,JEANNETTE (you didnt say i couldnt jeannette,lol)those 4 are the 4 i comment on.one more is private blog,PAM. jane as you all know is seriously ill,A journey of another kind, lucy,well lucy puts me to shame.herrrad,to say thanks for the awards she gave me,jeannette,because she has written some of the best entries ive read.pam,oh boy.my friend in america,because she makes me smile even when writing about sad things.you have or will have emails from me soon.go and do thou like wise. ok you excused jeannette.lol.im sorry but i dont have the patience to find your urls,but ive done my best.

lastly,i wish every reader,A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS,AND A PEACEFUL,AND JOYOUS NEW YEAR. whether i continue writing frankly is debatable.this has taken me well over 2 hours to do,and i find it increasingly harder to concentrate.take care all.i wish you all the very best in your lives.thankyou for reading,mort.

8 comments:

Lucy said...

Mort, thank you so much for the award. You do so well with all the stuff you put up with and just put everything on the back burner for You. YOU ARE IMPORTANT, Mort and do not ever forget that. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and speak of you to my family as if we have known each other for years. We kind of have. You are always there for me.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Hope that infection goes quickly and you are feeling better soon!

Ken Riches said...

Happy Holidays to you as well Mort.

Lisa said...

Mort, so sorry to hear you and mum were both so ill, hope you are both feeling better, hate thoughless people like your neighbor xxxxxx Lisa

Jeannette said...

Hope you both feel better soon Mort. Thanks for giving the award back to me. I cannot do it again passing it to others but I will add your name to my sidebar as to who gave it to me. Thanks and big hugs.

Herrad said...

Hi Mort,
Thanks for the award and for being wonderful you.
Hope you keep blogging.
Love,
Herrad

jack69 said...

I hate it but here I sit across the pond doing the same thing, sneezing and coughing, wish I could blame it on the stupid neighbor, but I don't know who to blame.

Hope you and Mum are soon better. Especially with hospital time coming up!
JAck & Sherry

Sybil said...

Sorry Mort, missed your last edition !! slapp wrist...
I was however so happy just now when I checked and found you had written to us again and even sent us som elovely pictures. You really are a champion in my eyes, to have done all these lovely lights etc. They will I am sure chear up many a person passing by. Only wish it was me that was passing by...
Take care love and keep in touch. please also keep writing for us whenever you can.
Love sybil xx