Saturday 10 September 2011

WE NEVER FORGET THEIR LOSS.IN REMEMBRANCE OF 9/11

10 YEARS AGO,ON THE 11TH SEPTEMBER,2001 AN ATROCITY WAS COMMITTED THAT WAS SO AWFUL IT IS JUST KNOWN BY A DATE.9/11.MANY OF MY FELLOW BLOGGERS WILL BE DOING THEIR OWN REMBRANCE POSTS I KNOW.ALL I AM GOING TO SAY IS THIS.WE WILL NEVER FORGET THEIR LOSS.NOT OVER HERE IN THE UK,IT IS IN EVERY ONE OF OUR PAPERS TODAY.WE WILL NEVER FORGET ALL THE DEATHS CAUSED BY EVIL PEOPLE.AND WE STILL MOURN THEIR LOSS.AND WE STAND WITH THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN SILENCE.AND WE REMEMBER.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.THE PEOPLE OF GREAT BRITAIN MOURN WITH YOU,AND WE PRAY THAT ONE DAY THE KILLINGS WILL STOP,
Take care all,i have news of my recent biopsy,pretty good,but wanted to share this post first. because its a day that MUST be remembered,mort





9 comments:

Lisa said...

God bless all the families and the victims and we will never forget , T. C. Mort xxxxxxx Lisa

Ana said...

And God Bless the lives of innocent civilians of nations that was invaded because of 9/11.
Also 140.000 in Hiroshima and 75.000 in Nagasaki... and all the genocides that were done and are being done now.
God bless us all.

Sandisan said...

Another day that shall live in infamy...thank you for your comments. I know England has not been spared the horror of terrorists..I remember the bus bombing and others. I wish with all my heart that hatred, war and suffering would end worldwide.....

Sandisan said...

Another day that shall live in infamy...thank you for your comments. I know England has not been spared the horror of terrorists..I remember the bus bombing and others. I wish with all my heart that hatred, war and suffering would end worldwide.....

jack69 said...

Thanks Mort. Yes we mourn our losses, but also those of the UK, and the rest of the world where the terrorists have struck.

Glad to at least hear the 'Pretty good' about the biopsy.

Take care my friend and love to Mum.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Thank you for such a nice tribute to our 9/11. We have all suffered at the hands of terrorists and strive to support one another. Remembering that freedom is never free. I'm glad to hear you have had some good news there. What a blessing.

Ken Riches said...

Never Forget. Glad you have good results.

Jan said...

A lovely tribute Mort ,and I agree today is the day we unite with our dear friends.to remember that awful day ,love to you and Mum .hugs with love Jan xx

Lucy said...

Wonderful tribute Mort. Take extra good care of yourself....