Thursday 14 May 2009

no anon.now nina needs new friends.

Well.thankyou all for the lovely comments.lol.i almost felt sorry for ANON.lol.who i am so glad to say has been quiet.the reason i had such a go is simple.to me,his/her/its kind are bullies.they try to upset journal writers because they are jealous,so they lash out.like a bully.like bullies they are cowards.they hide behind anon,jolene,whatever,because they attack who they think are weak,or won't fight back.i was bullied at school.for nearly eleven years my life was made hell by bullies.because i didn't like sports,i was quiet,i didn't have that many friends,i was a target of bullying.especially at my grammar school,i passed the old eleven plus at the second attempt,and i was out of my depth.i hated it.so i was bullied,kicked,punched,and i took it.too scared to fight back.until one day.........the chief instigator of my torment was a nasty little git called david.big,heavy set,with his 2 mates they preyed on us weaker lads.this particular day i had just got new glasses,mum and dad weren't well off,in fact far from it.and david had hit me in the face and broken them,the frame bent.and i snapped.i kicked seven bells of hell out of him,so hard in the crotch he was sick,smacked one of his mates nose so hard blood flew everywhere,and had the other by the throat when a teacher dragged me off.meany.lol.3 weeks detention for that lake.yes sir.oh,and lake. yes sir??about time you stood up for yourself.sly wink.that was the turning point.i would never allow myself to be bullied,or to stand by and watch others bullied again.so be warned anon.i now know how to find out who you are,i will press blogger to ban you,i will also do my utmost best to stop your nasty snide,spiteful comments on any of my friends.have a nice day now.
now,my good friend nina,who is to blame for me starting this journal all that time ago,has started blogging again,she used to write a journal on jland called overtaken by snails,life in the slow lane,and she made my day when she posted.then due to poorly health,and the sad demise of AOL journals she stopped it.now,SHE IS BACK.please will you visit and say hi.her blog is called Ninas Ramblings: more ramblings !!! and is well worth a look.like me she has an elderly mum.but i think i will let her tell her story herself.lol.also,i think many of my readers do know her but my good friend jane deserves to be read.she suffers from terminal kidney cancer,lately thanks to the drug sutent,she has made a remarkable fight back.her blog is one of hope to all who suffer from this most evil of diseases.A journey of another kind....: Jane's Story.....is the last entry,she has had a programme made of her fight with our NHS to fund sutent.and of her sheer guts and determination to fight back against the cancer.frankly she always has me in awe.jane , love.you bloody rock girl.please.go visit her journal,its far from doom and gloom.bloody cruises,tv programmes,still not got my autograph,mutter.lol.i was going to add pics,but having trouble adding them and really dont want to lose this entry.will do another in a while.take care all.

11 comments:

ADB said...

You have a troll, Mort? Unbelievable. I'll leave them to your tender mercies :-D Thanks for flagging up Nina's return.

Sage Ravenwood said...

How did I miss the last post? Either way you gave them hell Mort, kudos to you! Spiteful bunch of ignorants with nothing better to do when they start in on you.

I'm glad you stood up for yourself. Hopefully they got the message loud and clear. (Hugs)Indigo

Lucy said...

Hey Mort, well said to anon. I hope he crawled into his/her hole for good but if not, You know what to do permanently. Can not wait to see your pictures!!! It is getting quite cool here at night and it darn well better not frost. I will be e-mailing you a tomato question tomorrow. Lucy

Beth said...

Good for you, Mort, looks like you got rid of that nasty bit of business. I've stopped anonymous comments, and have not been bothered by "Jolene" again, so far. I agree, such behavior is definitely a type of bullying, and I have no patience for it. Love, Beth

Sybil said...

That was sure the way to deal with the bullies Mort. I coudl just see you with the fists up an dthe foot out !!! I will be aware and not rub you the wrong way LOL
Thanks for flagging up these two journals. You are a good Man Mort.
Love Sybil x

Lucy said...

Mort you are such a good friend I at least have to offer you an award I got from a friend in the Netherlands. Just pass it to one friend if you feel up to it. It is on my site. Lucy

Unknown said...

Hi Mort! I do not know how I have never visited your journal before. Maybe caregivers just never have enough time, who knows!

You are one helluva caregiver and a hoot to read!

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick
http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/

Richie said...

I hate bullies too! I knew they were not going to get much out of you but it annoys me that such idiots could intimidate others.-To take issue with Indigo- it was not a "Spiteful bunch of..." it was one sad git... sad and lonely. Speaking for no one but their sad self.
You remain a star
greetings
Richie

Lisa said...

Mort, I was bullied too in school and it sucked, glad the troll is leaving you alone, Have a great weekend, xx Lisa

Herrad said...

Hi Mort,

Glad you are well, got very upset about you being harassed by anon .

Good you got lots of support from good people.

Will read your friend's blogs now.

Hope you are doing well and having a great weekend.

Love,

Herrad

Yasmin said...

I loathe and despise bullies,and it also brings back memories from when I was bullied at school. Glad thats all finished now with the internet bullies. I'll take a look at Nina's blog and say hello.

Regards to Mum

Take care

Yasmin
xx