Wednesday 14 November 2007

Flu-ids

Yesterday  was when  i  had my  hospital  appointment,about  my  ongoing  swollen  throat.   appointment,norfolk  and  norwich  hospital,9.30am.  unfortunately,sunday  morning  i  woke   feeling  as  though  someone had  been   using  my  body  as  a  punch  bag.  i  ached,shook  with  cold   one  minute    sweating  profusely  the  next.     now  i   have  had  a  flu  injection,so  it  cant  be  flu.           can  it??

Monday,i  felt   really  ill.was  in  bed    lot  of  the  time.       so   i   thought  i  had  better  cancel  my  hosp.  appointment.    now  this  was   booked  online   by   me,and  i  thought  i  would  just  see  when  the  next  available date   would  be  if  i  did  cancel.      ermmmm     july   next  year.     my  best  friend  pam  offered  to   take  me          so  decided  to  risk  it    and   go.

she  picked  me  up  at  8.and  a trip  that  should  take  an  hour???   took    87 minutes        lol.       as  i  trotted   towards   E N T    i  started  to  shake  with  cold. handy  i  thought,consultant  going  to  think  im  terrified  of  him    lol.   anyway,long  and  short  is....................pack  the   fags   up,drink  lot  more  water  than  i  do,yes  there  is  scar  tissue             but  it  shouldnt  cause  problems.      most  of  the  redness  and  swelling   is  being  caused   by    bloody  fags                 so   finally   going   to   TRY     and  give  up.    

that  was  yesterday,im  still  shivering  one  minute,sweating  the  next,my  head  thumps,and  every  joint  in  my  body   hurts.          trying   to  keep  away  from  mum         as  much  as  is  possible,luckily  my   good  neibor  jan   took  her  to  the  doctors  for  me  last  night,bad  toe  needed   dressing.  and  has  been   great  help.

lastly.a   really  dear  friend   sadly  lost  her  husband  sunday.  very  sudden.   you  are  in  my  thoughts               take  care  all

No comments: